WALKING UP A SLIDE
A potty-mouthed rom-com for anybody who has ever pined over “The One That Got Away”
OUT NOW AS AN EBOOK FOR THE PRICE OF ONE STARBUCKS COFFEE!
Check out some of the 5* reviews the book has received!
You can also check out my Amazon Author Page.
Check out the book trailer for the novel:
Have a listen to the 32 minute WALKING UP A SLIDE podcast, where my best friend Tim Breaker and I wax lyrical about the experiences, films and memories that shaped the book. It’s good fun, and ridiculous:
After being invited to the wedding of his college sweetheart, Jason Chapman’s life begins to crumble around him. But with the help of his two best friends, he’s going to face his past, present and future all in one night.
23 years old and drifting through life, Jason’s love life is as stale as the bread in his kitchen, and the fact that the beautiful Lila Holmes is getting married is enough to send him on a downward spiral that sees every part of his life suffer as a result.
Forced to confront his failures, Jason has to rebuild his life from the bottom. It just so happens that “the bottom” is watching the girl of his dreams marry somebody else…
Walking up a Slide is a raunchy, funny and dramatic slice-of-life story with a beating heart and more than a few dirty jokes.
Articles about WALKING UP A SLIDE:
- 5 Star Review for Walking up a Slide from SELFPUBLISHINGREVIEW.COM
- 5* Reviews for Walking up a Slide
- Walking up a Slide is Now Available as a Paperback
- Interview with Self-Publishing Review about the Novel, Self-Publishing and more.
- YouTube Playlist for Walking up a Slide
- Walking up a Slide is OUT NOW!!!
- Walking up a Slide – Book Trailer
- Walking up a Slide – Book Update #3
- Q&A about WALKING UP A SLIDE
- My Self-Publishing Journey #1 – Taking the Decision
- Walking up a Slide – Book Update #1
- Walking up a Slide – Book Update #2
- 6 Awesome Films That Influenced the Writing of WALKING UP A SLIDE
- 6 Things to Consider When Budgeting Your Self-Published Novel